    say for 0.25 second. Is there any tool to enable me to do this?
    Thanks

  2. Re: How to send the mouse clicks to windows when holding it for a while ?

    On 2007-06-20, tareq.ams@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi
    > I want to let the mouse click when I point it anywhere and leave it
    > say for 0.25 second. Is there any tool to enable me to do this?

    The calls used by the xmacroplay in the xmacro package
    should be able to do the action part of the job, but I'm not
    acquainted with a good way to do the detection of hovering.

    I see a potential danger that would seem to warrant some
    pretty careful definition of how the detector should
    operate. If you are away from your desk taking lunch, would
    you want the mouse to click four times a second the whole
    time? If you are away from your desk and somebody bumps the
    desk or something connected to it and causes the mouse to
    move a few pixels, do you want it clicking for you then?

    --
    Robert Riches
    spamtrap42@verizon.net