Demo of firefox browser + embedded linux on mips AU1200 - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Demo of firefox browser + embedded linux on mips AU1200 - Xwindows ; Hello Developers, We have a demo distribution of Firefox Browser with our graphics framework running on AU1200 based DBau1200 board. Please visit http://www.microxwin.com for more details. Regards Vasant...

  1. Demo of firefox browser + embedded linux on mips AU1200

    Hello Developers,

    We have a demo distribution of Firefox Browser with our graphics
    framework
    running on AU1200 based DBau1200 board.

    Please visit http://www.microxwin.com for more details.

    Regards
    Vasant

  2. Re: Demo of firefox browser + embedded linux on mips AU1200

    On Jun 14, 11:57 pm, vkanc...@microxwin.com wrote:
    > Hello Developers,
    >
    > We have a demo distribution of Firefox Browser with our graphics
    > framework
    > running on AU1200 based DBau1200 board.
    >
    > Please visithttp://www.microxwin.comfor more details.
    >
    > Regards
    > Vasant

    Just several questions:

    1) Is there any snapshot picture for this demo?
    2) How much is MicroXWin system?
    3) What's the h/w requirement (FLASH & RAM) in order to get a complete
    MicroXWin application to run on board?
    4) How about DirectFB or graphic hardware acceleration support?

    Thanks,
    Marco Wang

  3. Re: Demo of firefox browser + embedded linux on mips AU1200

    On Jun 15, 12:35 am, Marco Wang wrote:
    > On Jun 14, 11:57 pm, vkanc...@microxwin.com wrote:
    >
    > > Hello Developers,

    > > We have a demo distribution of Firefox Browser with our graphics
    > > framework
    > > running on AU1200 based DBau1200 board.

    > > Please visithttp://www.microxwin.comformore details.

    > > Regards
    > > Vasant

    > Just several questions:
    >
    > 1) Is there any snapshot picture for this demo?
    > 2) How much is MicroXWin system?
    > 3) What's the h/w requirement (FLASH & RAM) in order to get a complete
    > MicroXWin application to run on board?
    > 4) How about DirectFB or graphic hardware acceleration support?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Marco Wang

    Hi Marco,

    Demo is based on gtk+-2.6.10 and is standard firefox-1.5 version. It
    includes blackbox window manager, leafpad editor and galculator. The
    distribution is about 35MB and can be further slimmed down. Firefox is
    a memory hog so I would recommend 128MB for runtime. Minimo would run
    in 64MB.

    Basic MicroXwin could fit in 1MB flash. Although much smaller the
    value is really in performance.

    Regards
    Vasant

+ Reply to Thread