TWM - Xwindows

This is a discussion on TWM - Xwindows ; I'd like to use TWM to run a small embedded X Windows application with Linux. So far I've found the MAN page confusing and hope there is documentation easier for me to understand. At least it would be helpful to ...

  1. TWM

    I'd like to use TWM to run a small embedded X Windows application with Linux. So far I've found the MAN page confusing and hope there is documentation easier for me to understand. At least it would be helpful to find sample .twmrc configuration files. Searching my SuSE 10.2 partition I can not find .twmrc or system.twmrc.

    The application will be full screen and should have no title bar. Right now I'm testing it using XTerm.

    Suggestion?
    Thanks
    Paul

  2. Re: TWM