Exceed connection not working now - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Exceed connection not working now - Xwindows ; My exceed does not connect to the server anymore. How to I go about researching what is the problem? It used to connect okay....

  1. Exceed connection not working now

    My exceed does not connect to the server anymore.

    How to I go about researching what is the problem?

    It used to connect okay.

  2. Re: Exceed connection not working now

    On Apr 25, 8:58 am, BillF wrote:
    > My exceed does not connect to the server anymore.
    >
    > How to I go about researching what is the problem?
    >
    > It used to connect okay.

    I found the problem. Too many open TCP sockets.

  3. Re: Exceed connection not working now

    how did you kill the extra connections?

    Rk

+ Reply to Thread