Hello, I am looking for an XKB wizard out there who can help me do the
following.

I want the "letter A" key to produce the following characters: a, A,
b, B, c, C, d, D
I want the keys J, K, L to serve as level 3, 5 and 7 shift keys
respectivly. I don't really care what letters they are but they all
need to be letters (not Alt, Menu, Meta, etc.). To be more specific I
want the following modifier behavior:

(none) + A : a
shift + A : A
J + A : b
J + shift + A : B
K + A : c
K + shift + A : C
L + A : d
L + shift + A : D

I don't want J, K, and L to Latch or Lock but Latch would be
acceptable. I've spent countless hours trying to get this to work with
levels, groups and levels with groups and I just can't figure it out.
Thanks for the help.

-Daryl