event - Xwindows

This is a discussion on event - Xwindows ; I have a problem with events, i need to be waiting an event but if it didnt pass i want to make a procedure, and when it pass finishes that one, how i can do this?? TIA Sorry about my ...

  1. event

    I have a problem with events, i need to be waiting an event but if it
    didnt pass i want to make a procedure, and when it pass finishes that
    one, how i can do this??
    TIA
    Sorry about my english.

  2. Re: event

    "vad" wrote in message
    news:1175269306.391740.293690@y80g2000hsf.googlegr oups.com...
    >I have a problem with events, i need to be waiting an event but if it
    > didnt pass i want to make a procedure, and when it pass finishes that
    > one, how i can do this??
    > TIA
    > Sorry about my english.

    Look at XCheckIfEvent()