xlib programming problem - Xwindows

This is a discussion on xlib programming problem - Xwindows ; hi i'm a newer to xlib program,now i meet a problem, i want to produce some mouse or key event,it means whether i can produce a event by my program not by real mouse(simple say it simulate mouse event), how ...

  1. xlib programming problem

    hi
    i'm a newer to xlib program,now i meet a problem, i want to produce
    some mouse or key event,it means whether i can produce a event by my
    program not by real mouse(simple say it simulate mouse event), how can
    i do.
    fxlzju@gmail.com thanks your reply!!

  2. Re: xlib programming problem

    "step" writes:

    > hi
    > i'm a newer to xlib program,now i meet a problem, i want to produce
    > some mouse or key event,it means whether i can produce a event by my
    > program not by real mouse(simple say it simulate mouse event), how can
    > i do.

    XSendEvent

    --
    Måns Rullgård
    mans@mansr.com

  3. Re: xlib programming problem

    On 3月8日, 下午5时25分, MånsRullgård wrote:
    > "step" writes:
    > > hi
    > > i'm a newer to xlib program,now i meet a problem, i want to produce
    > > some mouse or key event,it means whether i can produce a event by my
    > > program not by real mouse(simple say it simulate mouse event), how can
    > > i do.

    > XSendEvent
    >
    > --
    > Måns Rullgård
    > m...@mansr.com

    this function can do buttonpress or move pointer event ? i need my
    program to move pointer in rootWindow and buttonpress event

  4. Re: xlib programming problem

    On 2007-03-08, step wrote:
    > On 3?8?, ??5?25?, Måns Rullgård wrote:
    >> "step" writes:
    >> > hi
    >> > i'm a newer to xlib program,now i meet a problem, i want to produce
    >> > some mouse or key event,it means whether i can produce a event by my
    >> > program not by real mouse(simple say it simulate mouse event), how can
    >> > i do.

    >> XSendEvent
    >>
    >> --
    >> Måns Rullgård
    >> m...@mansr.com

    > this function can do buttonpress or move pointer event ? i need my
    > program to move pointer in rootWindow and buttonpress event

    As long as this is not for a project where you can't look at
    anyone else's code for fear of tainting your copyright, you
    might find the xmacro (xmacrorec, xmacroplay) package
    informative.

    --
    Robert Riches
    spamtrap42@verizon.net