how to get loaded font list - Xwindows

This is a discussion on how to get loaded font list - Xwindows ; hey i just starting with x lib can u help me to find diff fonts in xlib .i know the list of fonts we can take using XListFonts() but i want programme how i get all these list and how ...

  1. how to get loaded font list

    hey i just starting with x lib
    can u help me to find diff fonts in xlib .i know the list of fonts we
    can take using XListFonts()
    but i want programme how i get all these list and how i diaplay them on
    console
    please i want programme and any other solution to change the font or
    get the other font

  2. Re: how to get loaded font list

    "mahendra" wrote in message
    news:1166690378.728363.271080@79g2000cws.googlegro ups.com...
    > hey i just starting with x lib
    > can u help me to find diff fonts in xlib .i know the list of fonts we
    > can take using XListFonts()
    > but i want programme how i get all these list and how i diaplay them on
    > console
    > please i want programme and any other solution to change the font or
    > get the other font

    Look at the XmFontSelector widget in Motif2.2
    --
    Fred L. Kleinschmidt
    Boeing Associate Technical Fellow