Hi list!

As I am from Germany I need to write an email or chat message in
German, including special characters. But I use an US keyboard Layout,
as it is much more convenient when programming or using the shell.

So I'd like to use my right ctrl key to switch between groups
(en_US,de) while pressed and use CapsLock as my right control key
instead.

Is there any way to do this ? I've played with xkb, but that has come
to nothing so far.

Thanks a lot!!
/Renee.

--
For contacting me: klawitter(at)email(dot)de