Screen Resolution - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Screen Resolution - Xwindows ; Hi Guyz, I am trying to write a function which will return the number of screens (monitors) and their resolutions in a Unix System. I am not sure which command I can use in C or MOTIF. Purpose: To get ...

  1. Screen Resolution

    Hi Guyz,

    I am trying to write a function which will return the number of screens
    (monitors) and their resolutions in a Unix System. I am not sure which
    command I can use in C or MOTIF.
    Purpose: To get the number of monitors being used and the total system
    resolution.

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Hj

  2. Re: Screen Resolution

    ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Uzytkownik "jainharsh" napisal w wiadomosci
    news:1165866665.475087.217590@n67g2000cwd.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi Guyz,
    >
    > I am trying to write a function which will return the number of screens
    > (monitors) and their resolutions in a Unix System. I am not sure which
    > command I can use in C or MOTIF.
    > Purpose: To get the number of monitors being used and the total system
    > resolution.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    > Hj

  3. Re: Screen Resolution

    On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 11:00:10 +0100, "Wojtek B" wrote:

    >ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    >Uzytkownik "jainharsh" napisal w wiadomosci
    >news:1165866665.475087.217590@n67g2000cwd.googlegr oups.com...
    >> Hi Guyz,
    >>
    >> I am trying to write a function which will return the number of screens
    >> (monitors) and their resolutions in a Unix System. I am not sure which
    >> command I can use in C or MOTIF.
    >> Purpose: To get the number of monitors being used and the total system
    >> resolution.
    >>
    >> Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

    See source of xdpyinfo

    >> Hj