Screen Resolution - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Screen Resolution - Xwindows ; Hi Guyz, I am trying to write a code which will return Number of Screens(Monitors) and their resolutions in a UNIX system. Purpose : To get how many monitors are being used and the total resolution after adding them up. ...

  1. Screen Resolution

    Hi Guyz,

    I am trying to write a code which will return Number of
    Screens(Monitors) and their resolutions in a UNIX system.

    Purpose : To get how many monitors are being used and the total
    resolution after adding them up.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Hj

  2. Re: Screen Resolution

    jainharsh wrote:
    > Hi Guyz,
    >
    > I am trying to write a code which will return Number of
    > Screens(Monitors) and their resolutions in a UNIX system.
    >
    > Purpose : To get how many monitors are being used and the total
    > resolution after adding them up.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    > Hj

    The ScreenCount macro will return the number of screens given a pointer
    to a Display structure. The DisplayWidth and DisplayHeight macros will
    give you the width & height in pixels given a Display structure and a
    screen number. Xlib.h should define these macros.

    Jim Lahue

+ Reply to Thread