how to set WM_CLASS - Xwindows

This is a discussion on how to set WM_CLASS - Xwindows ; Hello, I need to fix a little problem in a Xlib-based GUI toolkit but I know very little about Xlib. Which function should I used to set th WM_CLASS attribute of a window?...

  1. how to set WM_CLASS

    Hello,

    I need to fix a little problem in a Xlib-based GUI toolkit but I know
    very little about Xlib.
    Which function should I used to set th WM_CLASS attribute of a window?

  2. Re: how to set WM_CLASS

    On 19 Nov 2006 09:13:43 -0800, astrobe@netcourrier.com wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    >I need to fix a little problem in a Xlib-based GUI toolkit but I know
    >very little about Xlib.
    >Which function should I used to set th WM_CLASS attribute of a window?

    XSetClassHint

    Greetings,

  3. Re: how to set WM_CLASS

    Michel Bardiaux a écrit :

    > On 19 Nov 2006 09:13:43 -0800, astrobe@netcourrier.com wrote:
    >
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > >I need to fix a little problem in a Xlib-based GUI toolkit but I know
    > >very little about Xlib.
    > >Which function should I used to set th WM_CLASS attribute of a window?

    > XSetClassHint
    >
    > Greetings,

    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread