c :\progra~\intern~\iexplore.exe - Xwindows

This is a discussion on c :\progra~\intern~\iexplore.exe - Xwindows ; No signs of poisoning, when I open IE ,detection is the emergence of a DOS window, the window's name which is c : \progra~\intern~\iexplore.exe...

  1. c :\progra~\intern~\iexplore.exe

    No signs of poisoning, when I open IE ,detection is the emergence of a
    DOS window, the window's name which is c :
    \progra~\intern~\iexplore.exe

  2. Re: c :\progra~\intern~\iexplore.exe

    I'm sorry, but your posting is off-topic here, and cannot be answered

    You see, the comp.windows.x newsgroup takes as it's topic the X
    networking protocol and the various windowing systems that use it. This
    newsgroup has nothing to do with Microsoft Windows or Microsoft Windows
    programs.

    You probably want one of the comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups

    Hope this helps
    --
    Lew

+ Reply to Thread