Reflection X - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Reflection X - Xwindows ; Hello. I am trying to connect from an XP workstation to a HP-UX server using Reflection X. I can connect but this process take a long time and then I canīt modify any option of the java application that I ...

  1. Reflection X

    Hello.

    I am trying to connect from an XP workstation to a HP-UX server using
    Reflection X. I can connect but this process take a long time and then
    I canīt modify any option of the java application that I need to use,
    I only can press OK.

    Anyone could help me?

    Thank you very much for your help!

  2. Re: Reflection X

    "Colatrons" writes:

    > Hello.
    >
    > I am trying to connect from an XP workstation to a HP-UX server using
    > Reflection X. I can connect but this process take a long time and then
    > I canīt modify any option of the java application that I need to use,
    > I only can press OK.

    I don't remember any details specific to Reflection X, but if you are
    using ssh to connect you might not have trusted X11 forwarding enabled.

    --
    - Mårten

    mail: msv@kth.se *** ICQ: 4356928 *** mobile: +46 (0)707390385

+ Reply to Thread