NEdit: Can't open Display - Xwindows

This is a discussion on NEdit: Can't open Display - Xwindows ; Also, I can't seem to open SMC either. It appears that my xwindows isn't working. I'm a new SA, how do I research this and get x winows back up. It was running fine, but after the 3 day weekend ...

  1. NEdit: Can't open Display

    Also, I can't seem to open SMC either. It appears that my xwindows
    isn't working. I'm a new SA, how do I research this and get x winows
    back up. It was running fine, but after the 3 day weekend it seems not
    to be running.

  2. Re: NEdit: Can't open Display

    "Dennis O" wrote in message
    news:1157556863.323653.302230@h48g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com...
    > Also, I can't seem to open SMC either. It appears that my xwindows
    > isn't working. I'm a new SA, how do I research this and get x winows
    > back up. It was running fine, but after the 3 day weekend it seems not
    > to be running.

    What kind of platform are you using? iMAC? Windoze? HP? DEC? Sun? SGI? Cray
    Mainframe?

    --
    Fred L. Kleinschmidt
    Boeing Associate Technical Fellow

  3. Re: NEdit: Can't open Display

    I'm running Sun Solaris. The winowing sw is Xsun.

    Fred Kleinschmidt wrote:
    > "Dennis O" wrote in message
    > news:1157556863.323653.302230@h48g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com...
    > > Also, I can't seem to open SMC either. It appears that my xwindows
    > > isn't working. I'm a new SA, how do I research this and get x winows
    > > back up. It was running fine, but after the 3 day weekend it seems not
    > > to be running.
    > >

    > What kind of platform are you using? iMAC? Windoze? HP? DEC? Sun? SGI? Cray
    > Mainframe?
    >
    > --
    > Fred L. Kleinschmidt
    > Boeing Associate Technical Fellow
    > Technical Architect, Software Reuse Project

+ Reply to Thread