I'm running X.org under debian with an nvidia card and the
nvidia drivers. I have two monitors hooked up and they each
have their own desktop rather than a single one spread across
two screens. However there is a game I sometimes play where
having one really wide window would be nice. Other than having
two config files and restarting the x server is there any way
to switch? Creating a seperate login account would not be a
problem. If I ran the server twice and attached it to, say
alt-f7 and alt-f8, would I be able to have it use two different
configs?

Thank you.