REQ: X11 client library runing under Microsoft Windows XP - Xwindows

This is a discussion on REQ: X11 client library runing under Microsoft Windows XP - Xwindows ; Hello, I would like to put on an MFC application under "Microsoft Windows XP" an severals X11 client Windows (I need to have severals remotes Linux XWindows under the same Microsoft Windows XP application). Does anyone know a library for ...

  1. REQ: X11 client library runing under Microsoft Windows XP

    Hello,

    I would like to put on an MFC application under "Microsoft Windows XP" an
    severals X11 client Windows (I need to have severals remotes Linux XWindows
    under the same Microsoft Windows XP application).
    Does anyone know a library for "Microsoft Windows XP" able do display X11
    client Windows ?

    Thank you for your answers

  2. Re: REQ: X11 client library runing under Microsoft Windows XP

    "Thierry LEBOURG" writes:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I would like to put on an MFC application under "Microsoft Windows XP" an
    > severals X11 client Windows (I need to have severals remotes Linux XWindows
    > under the same Microsoft Windows XP application).
    > Does anyone know a library for "Microsoft Windows XP" able do display X11
    > client Windows ?

    Cygwin comes with an X server. It works remarkably well for a Windows
    application.

    --
    Måns Rullgård
    mru@inprovide.com