Editres displays NoValue for all resources - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Editres displays NoValue for all resources - Xwindows ; Editres is happy to display the widget tree of an application, but is unable to retireve any resource values - all resources show 'NoValue'. This is probably not a client issue, as it fails in the same way even when ...

  1. Editres displays NoValue for all resources

    Editres is happy to display the widget tree of an application,
    but is unable to retireve any resource values - all resources
    show 'NoValue'.

    This is probably not a client issue, as it fails in the same way
    even when used on itself.

    I am using Reflection-X v10.0.6 as a PC X-Server and
    SunOS 5.8 with OpenWindows as a host.

    Thanks
    --
    William

  2. Re: Editres displays NoValue for all resources

    I should have said "this is not an issue with *my* client".

    It is definitely a client issue - editres run from Linux
    inspects other Linux application resources with no problem.
    But it still cannot inspect resources for clients run on (or
    compiled-on, perhaps more likely?) the Sun.
    --
    William

+ Reply to Thread