Images and aiglx and composite on - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Images and aiglx and composite on - Xwindows ; Hi, I recently got aiglx running with the composite extension enabled in xorg. Now my images aren't displayed in the windows my program opens. I've used just Xlib functions and Imlib. Xft text displays fine. Same when Xgl is used ...

  1. Images and aiglx and composite on

    Hi,

    I recently got aiglx running with the composite extension enabled in
    xorg. Now my images aren't displayed in the windows my program opens.
    I've used just Xlib functions and Imlib. Xft text displays fine. Same
    when Xgl is used instead of aiglx. I noticed the program xonclock also
    has the same problem. What am I missing?

    Thanks
    brian

  2. Re: Images and aiglx and composite on

    Sort of answered my own question. Switched from using imlib to imlib2

+ Reply to Thread