How to capture the cursor - Xwindows

This is a discussion on How to capture the cursor - Xwindows ; HI, On windows, I can capture the cursor by using SetCapture. but how to implement this on X11? Jinhao...

  1. How to capture the cursor

    HI,
    On windows, I can capture the cursor by using SetCapture. but how to
    implement this on X11?

    Jinhao

  2. Re: How to capture the cursor

    "Jinhao" wrote in message
    news:1141034520.387488.5850@v46g2000cwv.googlegrou ps.com...
    > HI,
    > On windows, I can capture the cursor by using SetCapture. but how to
    > implement this on X11?
    >
    > Jinhao

    Look at XGrabPointer()

    However, it might be better to describe what it is you are actually trying
    to do, and why. We can't really help unless you specify the problem, rather
    than asking about a possibly incorrect solution to an unspecified problem.
    --
    Fred L. Kleinschmidt
    Boeing Associate Technical Fellow