Hello,
I am trying to a Flash movie to respond to KeyRelease, ButtonPress, and
ButtonRelease events sent via XSendEvent. I understand that some
applications ignore such synthetic events for security reasons, but it
does respond to KeyPress events sent the same way, and I have verified
that the events are being dispatched by using the xev utility. Does
anyone here have any suggestions to make it work, or further data I
should provide that will be more useful to all you X-wizards here? I am
using the Flash plugin for Mozilla on Solaris 8 (SPARC).
THanks!