Help with XGraph or equivalent program - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Help with XGraph or equivalent program - Xwindows ; Hi all, I am trying to plot some data and basically have coordinates of the points. I am trying to make the plot interactive. Can you recommend any program off the shelf that may be able to help me. The ...

  1. Help with XGraph or equivalent program

    Hi all, I am trying to plot some data and basically have coordinates of
    the points. I am trying to make the plot interactive. Can you recommend
    any program off the shelf that may be able to help me.

    The problem that I am facing with Xgraph is that I cannot export the
    file with colors. And I am also not aware of how interactive I can make
    the plot using Xgraphs. Could any one help me on this.

    Thanks in advance.
    -Anand

  2. Re: Help with XGraph or equivalent program

    anand.shankar@gmail.com writes:

    > Hi all, I am trying to plot some data and basically have coordinates of
    > the points. I am trying to make the plot interactive. Can you recommend
    > any program off the shelf that may be able to help me.
    >
    > The problem that I am facing with Xgraph is that I cannot export the
    > file with colors. And I am also not aware of how interactive I can make
    > the plot using Xgraphs. Could any one help me on this.

    Have you tried gnuplot?

    --
    Måns Rullgård
    mru@inprovide.com