Xbae matrix fonts - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Xbae matrix fonts - Xwindows ; Is there a way to set a font in a single cell of an Xbae Matrix. Basically, we would like some cells to be bold and other not. Any help would be appreciated, sid...

  1. Xbae matrix fonts

    Is there a way to set a font in a single cell of an Xbae Matrix.
    Basically, we would like some cells to be bold and other not.

    Any help would be appreciated,
    sid

  2. Re: Xbae matrix fonts

    sid wrote:
    > Is there a way to set a font in a single cell of an Xbae Matrix.
    > Basically, we would like some cells to be bold and other not.

    The latest version of XbaeMatrix supports per-cell RenderTable, so yes
    it is possible to control font and collor per-cell.

    --
    Michel Bardiaux
    R&D Director

    Mediaxim NV/SA
    Vorstlaan 191 Boulevard du Souverain
    Brussel 1160 Bruxelles
    http://www.mediaxim.com/

  3. Re: Xbae matrix fonts

    I can't seem to find anything about it in the documentation. What
    should I look for?

  4. Re: Xbae matrix fonts

    Sid wrote:
    > I can't seem to find anything about it in the documentation.

    Where did you get XbaeMatrix? Where did you look in the doc?

    > What
    > should I look for?

    Depends on the version.

    --