Can't find XrmGetResource on cygwin - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Can't find XrmGetResource on cygwin - Xwindows ; I'm trying to compile an application using cygwin, and the make stops when it cannot find XrmGetResource. I have no idea what library that's in. Any suggestions? Thanks....

  1. Can't find XrmGetResource on cygwin

    I'm trying to compile an application using cygwin, and the make stops
    when it cannot find XrmGetResource. I have no idea what library that's
    in. Any suggestions? Thanks.

  2. Re: Can't find XrmGetResource on cygwin

    --
    It's in libX11.a. The declaration should be in X11/Xresource.h

    Try looking in cygwin/usr/X11R6/include/X11

    Fred L. Kleinschmidt
    Boeing Associate Technical Fellow
    M/S 2R-94 (206)544-5225
    #! rnews 1213
    Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,sci.energy,sci.physics,soc.cult ure.usa
    From: "Fred McGalliard"
    Subject: Re: Circular tanks in the oceans
    Sender: nntp@news.boeing.com (Boeing NNTP News Access)
    Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:24:01 GMT

    wrote in message
    > In sci.physics habshi wrote:
    > > JIm pay close attention as this idea I think will really work.

    > That shows what an idiot you are.

    It is painful watching someone insist on passing gratuitous insults in lieu
    of discussion. It makes this group feel like I am back in highschool. I
    didn't like high school. Please stop.

+ Reply to Thread