HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!! - Xwindows

This is a discussion on HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!! - Xwindows ; On this site par example: http://communications.siemens.com/cd...rNrNrN,00.html u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it. also on sites with games ...

  1. HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!!

    On this site par example:
    http://communications.siemens.com/cd...rNrNrN,00.html
    u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see
    this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it.
    also on sites with games i see this...
    What is my problem?
    I have winXP-Pro firewall is out and sec. is on low.....

  2. Re: HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!!

    twan1@home.nl (Twan) writes:

    > On this site par example:
    > http://communications.siemens.com/cd...rNrNrN,00.html
    > u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see
    > this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it.
    > also on sites with games i see this...
    > What is my problem?
    > I have winXP-Pro firewall is out and sec. is on low.....

    Sounds like some Red Cross aid might be what you need then.

    --
    Måns Rullgård
    mru@inprovide.com

  3. Re: HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!!