please help - Xwindows

This is a discussion on please help - Xwindows ; HI, i am in very dangerous position. I turn on my pc (win2000) and the password of administrator in no more good !! The last action i did was to change in CONTROL PANEL -* SYSTEM -* computer name -* ...

  1. please help

    HI, i am in very dangerous position. I turn on my pc (win2000) and the
    password of administrator in no more good !! The last action i did was
    to change in CONTROL PANEL -* SYSTEM -* computer name -* rename
    computer -* member of ...)i changed name of dominuim.
    Now on the windows logon i put the password and the login account but
    the sistem return that is invalid!!
    Maybe i must put the name of the dominion before login name

    Plese help me!!

  2. Re: please help

+ Reply to Thread