Wireless router with only Laptop - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Wireless router with only Laptop - Xwindows ; I have a laptop with XP, a cable modem, and a Netgear 108 Mbps Wireless Firewall Router Model WGT624. Is there a way to connect the router to the cable modem so that it will always be on and transmitting ...

  1. Wireless router with only Laptop

    I have a laptop with XP, a cable modem, and a Netgear 108 Mbps
    Wireless Firewall Router Model WGT624.

    Is there a way to connect the router to the cable modem so that it
    will always be on and transmitting without being connected to a
    computer? I need it to transmit directly to my laptop:

    Cable Modem >> Router >> wireless >> Laptop

    intead of

    Cable Modem >> Router >> PC >> wireless >> Laptop

  2. Re: Wireless router with only Laptop

+ Reply to Thread