freezes on 'saving your settings' on shutdown - Xwindows

This is a discussion on freezes on 'saving your settings' on shutdown - Xwindows ; can anyone help. When shutting down windows xp, my machine freezes on 'saving your settings'and goes no further. I've had this problem in the past but can't for the life of me remember how I overcame it....many thanks Steve...

  1. freezes on 'saving your settings' on shutdown

    can anyone help. When shutting down windows xp, my machine freezes on
    'saving your settings'and goes no further. I've had this problem in
    the past but can't for the life of me remember how I overcame
    it....many thanks Steve

  2. Re: freezes on 'saving your settings' on shutdown

+ Reply to Thread