[Newbie] X Architecture - Xwindows

This is a discussion on [Newbie] X Architecture - Xwindows ; Hi Is there any document on the detailed archieture of X ? Can anyone give me a link ? TIA Ragnar...

  1. [Newbie] X Architecture

    Hi

    Is there any document on the detailed archieture of X ? Can anyone give me a link ?

    TIA
    Ragnar

  2. Re: [Newbie] X Architecture

    athragnar@yahoo.com (Ragnar) wrote in
    news:9c9f486f.0409290257.44eaa586@posting.google.c om:
    > Is there any document on the detailed archieture of X ? Can anyone give
    > me a link ?

    My web site has pointers to hundreds of reference manuals, technical papers,
    tutorials, etc. on the X Window System. There are lots of papers on
    architecture, at different levels of detail and from different points of
    view.

    Ken Lee, http://www.rahul.net/kenton/

+ Reply to Thread