To developers of rclock,

I want to transfer all the compliments that i get from people,
accustomed to MS Windows, to you when they see the rclock.

I also thank you personally for the lovely clock which can
simultaneously display analog time and date just the way i like,
more or less.

It has black/grey background/foreground, no borders, and no buttons
in the title. Title displays 3-letter weekday, month, and day of
the month. It runs inside fvwm(1), on FreeBSD, in the lower left
corner. In ~104 kB ...

http://www103.pair.com/parv/comp/gra...m-2.5.10-b.png

- parv

--
As nice it is to receive personal mail, too much sweetness causes
tooth decay. Unless you have burning desire to contact me, do not do