not enough quota available - Xwindows

This is a discussion on not enough quota available - Xwindows ; Hello, For the last few weeks I've been encountering the following problem in windows 2000 professional. After the computer runs smoothly for a number of hours, suddenly applications stop working, instead giving me the error message "not enough quota is ...

  1. not enough quota available

    Hello,

    For the last few weeks I've been encountering the following problem in
    windows 2000 professional.

    After the computer runs smoothly for a number of hours, suddenly
    applications stop working, instead giving me the error message "not
    enough quota is available to process this command." Furthermore, the
    start menu goes blank, so I can't shut down except through the task
    manager.

    I've tried shutting applications down, but it solves nothing.
    Basically the only thing to do is reboot every time it happens.

    Please help!

  2. Re: not enough quota available

+ Reply to Thread