Help! Unable to close batch program created by shell command in XP - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Help! Unable to close batch program created by shell command in XP - Xwindows ; Any idea how to close a batch program created by VB code using the shell command. It works before under windows NT but now under XP, it run yet never close. Thanks in advance for you help. Joe...

  1. Help! Unable to close batch program created by shell command in XP

    Any idea how to close a batch program created by VB code using the
    shell command. It works before under windows NT but now under XP, it
    run yet never close. Thanks in advance for you help.

    Joe

  2. Re: Help! Unable to close batch program created by shell commandin XP

+ Reply to Thread