Load testing / perfromance testing - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Load testing / perfromance testing - Xwindows ; Hi all, I'm looking for a software solution that is able to load test & performace test an X windows based scenario. Any feedback would be gratefully recieved, (even if its 'NO, now go away!') kind regards & thanks in ...

  1. Load testing / perfromance testing

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for a software solution that is able to load test &
    performace test an X windows based scenario.

    Any feedback would be gratefully recieved, (even if its 'NO, now go
    away!')

    kind regards & thanks in advance

    Jon

  2. Re: Load testing / perfromance testing

+ Reply to Thread