Task Bar - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Task Bar - Xwindows ; Hi all, I have this little problem and I couldn't fix it: I formatted my computer, installed win XP, everything is perfect except the task bar where I suppose to see the running programs, I don't see any, so I ...

  1. Task Bar

    Hi all,
    I have this little problem and I couldn't fix it: I formatted my
    computer, installed win XP, everything is perfect except the task bar
    where I suppose to see the running programs, I don't see any, so I
    have to use the ALT+TAB to switch between programs, can anybody tell
    me how I should fix it?

    Thanks for all,
    Daniel

  2. Re: Task Bar