Hi,

I've been using x2x between my Solaris 8 SunBlade and my RHEL 3 PC for a
while. A nice feature is the way select n paste works transparently
across the two X servers for most applications. However, selections
made in the emacs 21 running on the Red Hat machine don't seem to get
transferred to the clipboard on the other X server (this is true
whichever X server emacs is displayed on). The feature works fine with
the emacs 20 running on the Solaris machine (ditto).

I'd be most grateful for any explanations of this behaviour, as well as
suggestions for changes to my configuration that might give me the
desired behaviour.

best wishes,
Tom.