I have solved part of that problem for my installation, but its a rather
complicated prodedure. Look at my homepage

http://www.physik.uni-osnabrueck.de/...exEnglish.html

I describe a step by step installation of MiKTeX, eliminating the old
Mathematica TeX font installation coming from Mathematica 3.0. You find a
Mathematica notebook to convert the Mathematica fonts to those readable
by MiKTeX's YAP. And finally all fontmap files have to be recreated.

Someone having the time to write a script doing the job? Would be fine.

--

Roland Franzius