Using setitimer multiple times - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Using setitimer multiple times - Xwindows ; Hi, How to have multiple timer using setitimer. Once the SIG_IGN signal is sent the timer stops....

  1. Using setitimer multiple times

    Hi,

    How to have multiple timer using setitimer. Once the SIG_IGN signal
    is sent the timer stops.

  2. Re: Using setitimer multiple times

  3. Re: Using setitimer multiple times

    When i reset the first timer function will stop , but i want it to
    continue and the second timer function should also continue.

    Lew Pitcher wrote in message news:...

+ Reply to Thread