Hi,

I use the Apple version of X11 (xdpyinfo shows:vendor string: The
XFree86 Project, Inc) with the Xinerama extension. I have two screens, one of
them is a small 1024x768 LCD screen of a laptop (iBook) the other one is the
main screen (22" CRT 1344x1008). The problem is that the small screen is
kept black (because i don't want to use it) and I would like to have any new
X11 window to show up on the big screen (actualy the new windows show up on
the small one, so I have to drag them to the big one). Where can I configure
such a thing? Is it related to the window manager?

Thanks.

--
Sad.