Run As: User dialog box keeps popping up - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Run As: User dialog box keeps popping up - Xwindows ; Everytime i try to run an application on windows XP I get a Run As: User dialog box and i need to OK the process. It does it in both safe mode and normal. I cleaned up the start-up with ...

  1. Run As: User dialog box keeps popping up

    Everytime i try to run an application on windows XP I get a Run As:
    User dialog box and i need to OK the process.

    It does it in both safe mode and normal.

    I cleaned up the start-up with no luck.

    Any help is appreciated!

  2. Re: Run As: User dialog box keeps popping up

+ Reply to Thread