I wrote a program (running on sun-solaris 5.8 ), which recognises and
insert values in textfields of motif-masks. To prevent disturbances
from mouse-moves
and/or keyboard-entry, I call the XgrabPointer- and
XgrabKeyboard-function, while inserting the textfield values.

My program is working fine, as long the in windows style manager the
default-option
“Click In Window To Make Active" is activated. When I switch to
the other option
“Point In Window To Make Active” the XgrabPointer- and
XgrabPointer-functioncalls
seem to have to effect, even the calls return no error.

Does somebody have an idea, who I could fix this behaviour ?

best regards,
Michael Kretschmar