vpn logon - Xwindows

This is a discussion on vpn logon - Xwindows ; I have a remote site that connects back to our main office using a vpn connection over DSL. When the user logs on to their computer they choose the use dial-up connection option after ctrl+alt+del and then choose the vpn ...

  1. vpn logon

    I have a remote site that connects back to our main office using a vpn
    connection over DSL. When the user logs on to their computer they
    choose the use dial-up connection option after ctrl+alt+del and then
    choose the vpn connection I set up on their computers. What I would
    like to do is have those computers either automatically use the vpn
    connection when they logon or at least have the 'use dial-up
    connection' box checked permanently. Any information is greatly
    appreciated.

    Thank you

  2. Re: vpn logon

+ Reply to Thread