Problem with static IP address.. Please help - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Problem with static IP address.. Please help - Xwindows ; Hi all, My problem is that I configured my PC to use a static IP address and rebooted my PC. After rebooting,the PC kicks out the static address and gets a dynamic IP address from the DHCP server and the ...

  1. Problem with static IP address.. Please help

    Hi all,

    My problem is that I configured my PC to use a static IP address and
    rebooted my PC. After rebooting,the PC kicks out the static address
    and gets a dynamic IP address from the DHCP server and the option in
    the TCP/IP Properties is changed back to Obtain an IP address
    automatically. Do u expect the problem is related to any registry
    entry or something like this. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Mido

  2. Re: Problem with static IP address.. Please help

+ Reply to Thread