loadfix problem pls anyone help me im goin nuts - Xwindows

This is a discussion on loadfix problem pls anyone help me im goin nuts - Xwindows ; can someone pls pls pls help me. non of my shortcuts on my desktop dont work the icons have change to the older basic icons. to open any Program i gata go to the source and right click on the ...

  1. loadfix problem pls anyone help me im goin nuts

    can someone pls pls pls help me. non of my shortcuts on my desktop
    dont work the icons have change to the older basic icons. to open any
    Program i gata go to the source and right click on the .exe file then
    open it with loadfix. load fix opens most of the programs I want but
    its a big big hassle. i have tried finding things to read on the net
    but it doesn't make any sence. please any1 help me i'm going nuts and
    Falling behind on work.

    >thanx
    >
    >safari

  2. Re: loadfix problem pls anyone help me im goin nuts

+ Reply to Thread