difference of IIS on windows 2000 - Xwindows

This is a discussion on difference of IIS on windows 2000 - Xwindows ; What is the difference of IIS(Internet Information Server) on Windows 2000 professional and windows 2000 server...

  1. difference of IIS on windows 2000

    What is the difference of IIS(Internet Information Server) on Windows
    2000 professional and windows 2000 server

  2. Re: difference of IIS on windows 2000

+ Reply to Thread