CPU 99% load with the process Granite Service - Xwindows

This is a discussion on CPU 99% load with the process Granite Service - Xwindows ; I have an NT4 server with symantec antivirus. The server was very slowly and I found a process named granite service. that use about 90 % of the cpu. I don't konw what it was doing but I just kill ...

  1. CPU 99% load with the process Granite Service

    I have an NT4 server with symantec antivirus. The server was very
    slowly and I found a process named granite service. that use about 90
    % of the cpu. I don't konw what it was doing but I just kill the
    process and stop the service too. Some file was in windows/system32.
    Does anybody know more about this??

    Thanks

  2. Re: CPU 99% load with the process Granite Service

+ Reply to Thread