Duplicate Task Manager Applications Showing - PLEASE HELP! - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Duplicate Task Manager Applications Showing - PLEASE HELP! - Xwindows ; Everytime I run our locally installed finite scheduling program, I see duplicate entries of all three open screens without any other program running simultaneously. I have spoken to the programmer of the software and they have never seen this happen ...

  1. Duplicate Task Manager Applications Showing - PLEASE HELP!

    Everytime I run our locally installed finite scheduling program, I see
    duplicate entries of all three open screens without any other program
    running simultaneously. I have spoken to the programmer of the
    software and they have never seen this happen in the eight years they
    have been running this software. We beliee it is the culprit is our
    scheduling process taking almost 5 times as long as it should nornally
    so it a huge problem for us.

    I am running Windows XP pro with SP 1 installed. Can someone please
    help me!

    Thank you.

  2. Re: Duplicate Task Manager Applications Showing - PLEASE HELP!

+ Reply to Thread