Windows xp unattended installation. - Xwindows

This is a discussion on Windows xp unattended installation. - Xwindows ; With windows xp VLE I have made a floppy that allows me to start an installation of windows xp and it will continue on for me and do all of the settings. I was wondering if anyone knew how you ...

  1. Windows xp unattended installation.

    With windows xp VLE I have made a floppy that allows me to start an
    installation of windows xp and it will continue on for me and do all
    of the settings. I was wondering if anyone knew how you can do that
    so that it will be on the cd so that you would not have to have the
    floppy disk.

    thanks

  2. Re: Windows xp unattended installation.

    tom wrote:

    > With windows xp VLE I have made a floppy that allows me to start an
    > installation of windows xp

    [snip]

    I'm sorry, but this forum can't help you.

    You see, the comp.windows.x forum is for the discussion of the X network
    protocol, and the graphical windowing environments that use it. This
    forum has nothing to do with Microsoft Windows except perhaps discussing
    X implementations on that platform.

    Your question has nothing to do with X, and probably should be asked in
    one of the comp.os.ms-windows.* newsgroups instead.

    I'm sorry,

  3. Re: Windows xp unattended installation.

    tom wrote:

    > With windows xp VLE I have made a floppy that allows me to start an
    > installation of windows xp and it will continue on for me and do all
    > of the settings. I was wondering if anyone knew how you can do that
    > so that it will be on the cd so that you would not have to have the
    > floppy disk.

    Burn a booting CD image of your installation CD and use your booting
    installation floppy as device for reading the booting track from.

    --

    Roland Franzius

+ Reply to Thread