adjusting tray size? - Xwindows

This is a discussion on adjusting tray size? - Xwindows ; Ok, I know I've read about this before and probably done it before, but now I can't for the life of me figure out how to adjust the system tray size in WIN XP. All the sudden the tray is ...

  1. adjusting tray size?

    Ok, I know I've read about this before and probably done it before,
    but now I can't for the life of me figure out how to adjust the system
    tray size in WIN XP. All the sudden the tray is twice and 'thick' as
    it normally is, and for no good reason. I try to put the mouse arrow
    on the edge, the arrow appears, but it won't let me move it down. I've
    been thru all of the options on the properties box/start menu, etc,
    but I just can' find it. I know it must be easy, but they obviously
    didn't make it very self explainitory.

  2. Re: adjusting tray size?

    gregf@kcls.org (fear) writes:

    > Ok, I know I've read about this before and probably done it before,
    > but now I can't for the life of me figure out how to adjust the system
    > tray size in WIN XP. All the sudden the tray is twice and 'thick' as
    > it normally is, and for no good reason. I try to put the mouse arrow
    > on the edge, the arrow appears, but it won't let me move it down. I've
    > been thru all of the options on the properties box/start menu, etc,
    > but I just can' find it. I know it must be easy, but they obviously
    > didn't make it very self explainitory.

    You are in the wrong newsgroup. This group is about the X-Window system.
    It has nothing to do with any operating system offered by a company
    from Redmont.

    Henning

    --
    Henning Follmann | hfollmann@itcfollmann.com