Is there a way to 'turn off' the Microsoft Windows borders and toolbars of
exceed application?

My X-client application needs to use window which size is 1024*768 and size
of my windows desktop is the same 1024*768. So if I run exceed without some
special trics, working area of my X-window is less than 1024*768.

I think that exceed controls the windows style borders, but is it up to
X-client tell exceed that "please dont use Microsoft windows borders". Or
shall I use some (Xconfig) tool to remove borders.

My exceed version is 9.0.0.0 and remote client is AIX 4.3.3.

Thanks, Pasi.