how to disable bookmark metadata? - Xwindows

This is a discussion on how to disable bookmark metadata? - Xwindows ; Konqueror 3.2 saves metadata information such as date last visited and # of times visited to the bookmarks.xml file. Anyone know how to disable it? Konqueror 3.1.4 and earlier did not save such information. Thanks....

  1. how to disable bookmark metadata?

    Konqueror 3.2 saves metadata information such as date last visited and
    # of times visited to the bookmarks.xml file. Anyone know how to
    disable it? Konqueror 3.1.4 and earlier did not save such information.
    Thanks.

  2. Re: how to disable bookmark metadata?

    On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 23:21:19 GMT, jajabinks wrote:

    >Konqueror 3.2 saves metadata information such as date last visited and
    ># of times visited to the bookmarks.xml file. Anyone know how to
    >disable it? Konqueror 3.1.4 and earlier did not save such information.
    >Thanks.

    You've got the wrong newsgroup. The one you want is just down the hall, next
    door on the left, marked "comp.windows.x.apps"

    --
    Lew Pitcher
    IT Consultant, Enterprise Technology Solutions